Sunday, March 2, 2014

FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 9 - Flowers

Hello lovelies!

Look my FingerFood Theme Buffet posts are back on Sundays! Woo! I feel like I kind of put all the other challenges on the back burner last month and I kind of neglected being active in the other groups but I'm back now! And I'm excited!

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, flowers, roses, theme buffet, hey darling polish, red, orange

I've been wanting to paint roses on my nails for a while now so this was perfectly timed!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, flowers, roses, theme buffet, hey darling polish, red, orange

Here's what I used:

The last time I posted roses on the blog was during my first full week of blogging! Holy cow, kind of funny to see that they look exactly the same just a bit smaller (here)……I guess that's what I get for not practicing them haha. I followed The Nailasaurus tutorial again.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, flowers, roses, theme buffet, hey darling polish, red, orange

I just decided to file my nails down since I broke two corners off while wearing my Hayley Williams nails and I was kind of sad at how short they are, but looking back at that early post. Haha I take my complaining back! I actually really like this length.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, flowers, roses, theme buffet, hey darling polish, red, orange

I used 2 untrieds in these nails too! My aunt recently sent me a little care package with more Julep polishes and my first Nailtini polishes! The formula was great and it was almost opaque in 1 coat. Unfortunately, it scared my camera though and photographed like a pink rather than an orange.

Here's another song for today:
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go

Thanks for reading guys and check out the nails below!

-Marisa! (:










6 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back to doing this challenge and I am too! :) I love these little roses, I need to practice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I kept up with it last month but I think all the posts got buried with everything else haha. Glad to see you're back at it too!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. this is so cute and I love your flowers great job xxx

    ReplyDelete